Serra de Aire e Candeeiros
About 5 years ago, I had an adventorous life in Bezerra ( Serra de Aire).
Lumberjacking, birdwatching, speleology, abseiling, environmental education, farming ....
I returned to this place to refresh my Portuguese connections and language skills.
Today, 8 fevreiro 2017, we made a beautiful hike in Castelejo, about 15 km.
I was hiking with short trousers because of the beautiful weather conditions today.
In Alvados I was making some street-fitness together with Daniel, in order to stay fit.
Even in the small villages, there is streetfitness equipment.
The 9th of february 2017, we made another hike. We went to the Ecopista, to continue to make one of the VERTIGEM - hikes. There were some remarkable elements, some photos will represent it;
Arrabic Windmills
Bee-hives
The views are really stunning !
Algar da pena
Here below we see a cut-trough of the cave. The cave is really profound, the original entrance is unaccesible since its corridor it's to narrow.








Comments
Post a Comment